Wednesday 17 April 2013

Fall fatshionably into autumn with black and white

It'sI was supposed to upload these pictures two nights ago on Monday, however I was extremely exhausted I decided to take a nap and wake up a little after 12 to upload but I only woke up at 4am just in time to get ready for work. Work itself was crazy yesterday, I left for QwaQwa a town in the Free State Province South Africa to for work purposes. That is a five hour drive from my city to this town and a 5 hour drive back which I made this morning a little after 11.
I only managed to snap the outfit pics from today(Wednesday) as yesterday was a complete write off. Pictures of today's outfit are to follow in the next post, in this post I hope you will enjoy looking at these houndstooth pants as much as I enjoyed wearing them.





Beautiful QwaQwa Mountain ranges

Houndstooth cigarette pants : Edgars
Ruffled black top : Fashion Express
Gold dipped black heels : Fashion Express
Gold earrings : Mr. Price

No comments:

Post a Comment