Sunday 14 April 2013

Fall fatshionably into autumn with us

Hi ladies!
I recently discovered a new South African Plus Blogger,I cannot tell you how excited I was when I came across her blog. I am always excited to make new friends and to meet new people that have an interest in stuff I'm interested in, so I rushed to her "contact me" page got her e-mail address and sent her a proposal I had for a fashion collaboration. Nothing fancy, just two girls trying to brave the cool autumn weather as fatshionably as possible. So, please join us on this week long journey. We'll be uploading our looks daily under this "movement" we have decided to call Fatshionably falling into autumn.
Check out her blog at CurvyGirlStyleSA

The idea here is to dress up the chosen colors/trend for each day in your own unique way. The style trends/colors or choices are as follows;
In other news, follow me on instagram where I go by the name @missphookie, I love to follow back so do it to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment