Friday 29 April 2011

Easter Friday

Last week this time it was Easter Friday and the start of a VERY long weekend here in South Africa. The last time  I came to work was last week Thursday and I came in today only because I had to pay our creditors. I'm not really happy about being at work right now because it's COLD and I'd rather be in my bed watching the royal wedding (still can't believe I'm missing it). Can't complain much though because work pays the bills and today is the start of another long weekend, I'll only be back in the office next week Tuesday. YAY for me!

Hope you like my outfit

Here I am with my cute Nephew






I love this top, it doubles as a poncho/ turtle neck, I can wear it with almost anything. Love pieces that give me that kind of freedom

My Momma, Sister and I, posing for a quick snap before we leave for church


No comments:

Post a Comment