Monday 11 April 2011

BAD BLOGGER

Hi everyone,
I have been such a bad blogger. I haven’t blogged in a while, due to the fact that I’ve been swamped at work. Last week alone I was working on the annual budget of our office so I was too busy crunching numbers to blog. When I got home I was too tired to take pictures of my outfits so last week was just a write off.
I would like to give a warm welcome to my new followers, I hope you enjoy yourself every time you visit my blog and that you keep coming back.
So, down to business, here’s an outfit post from this past Saturday. I went out with my Boyfriend and his friends.  I had the best time ever, great company and great conversation.

I apologise for the shoddy camera quality. I'm still using my bb for pics but that will change soon

Thanks for reading.

Signing out: the bountifully blessed Voluptuous Vixen

VV

No comments:

Post a Comment