Monday 28 March 2011

Denim days

I joined the decked out in denim challenge last week. I took quite a number of pictures of me in my denim outfits, and just as  I was getting ready to post some of them on my blog, my camera died and it took all my pictures with it! I'm not sure what is wrong with the camera but I know I don't have enough time to find out because I'm VERY busy right now.

So please forgive the disorderly manner in which the pictures will be posted and please forgive the poor camera quality because the only camera I can use now is my Blackberry camera.

So here's my outfit of the day for last week Wednesday.  Better late than never.

I love my plain T's because they can be mixed and matched with almost any outfit and they are super comfy!



Just a plain outfit of the day, if I were to wear this to a drinks date with my friends, I would probably match it with a pair of sexy heels and I'd wear my hair differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment