Tuesday 22 March 2011

365 THINGS I LOVE

I decided to join this new challenge called 365 things I love. I was started by Christina of Randomness, á la Mode but I saw it for the first time on Psychedelic Anemone, both these blogs are great reads and they are authored by very creative women. I love the concept that inspired Christina to start this project, at times we all tend to undermine the blessings we have and take for granted the little things that make life worthwhile. I decided to join this challenge so I can start being more thankful and grateful for life’s little things. I’ll be putting up a list of the things I love every week and here’s my first list in no particular order.


 No. 1 - Jesus

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior about 9 years ago, he’s my refuge, my strength, my life, my love and my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment