Friday 8 July 2011

FIRST BLOGGER AWARD

I have received my first blogger award! This was given to me by the gorgeous blogger of Kurvy Kouture. I can't even begin to tell you how good this award makes me feel. It has really affirmed me as a blogger and made me realise that there are people who read my blog and enjoy it enough to award my efforts. So a very big THANK YOU to all the people who stop by this blog every now and then, and an even bigger THANK YOU to the gorgeous Voluptuous Vixen of Kurvy Kouture for giving me this award!


Here are the rules:
  • Link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • State 15 random things about yourself.
  • Link back to 7 bloggers.
Random things about me:

1. I believe prayer changes lives.

2. I'm scared of driving long distance, I have a phobia of car accidents. I'm trying to banish fear from my life though so one day I will get over this fear.

3. My one foot is smaller than the other, sometime I feel like one foot is size 5 and the other is size 6. But I get by.

4. I'm not a big fan of sweets, candy or sweet stuff, I prefer a rack of ribs, a stake over any dessert.

5. I LOVE reality TV. Desperate housewives of Atlanta, Brandy and Ray Jay Family Business, Basketball Wives! These are to me what sports is to men. Love them!

6. I'm a very good poet, like really, I used to get standing ovations when I was at varsity, I've always wanted to be a writer and I believe I have a gift of using words to paint a picture or tell a story. One day I will follow through on this.

7. My natural hair is long and thick, I'd like to wear my natural hair more often but I don't treat it well enough to be able to wear it everyday. I am really clueless on how to best treat my hair. The whole South African culture is like that.

I've run out of random things about myself. So I'm going to cheat a little and leave it at 7. Sorry!

The blogs I'm passing the award on to are:

1. The Notorious ZAG of Bigg Badd Wolf
2. Chubby Diva on a Dime
3. Chunky Funky Monkeyz
4. My thrifted closet
5. The thick spot
6. The Curvy Mrs
7. Classic Raw Beauty


1 comment:

  1. hey there, i just saw your comment today. i'm super flatered that you nominated my blog. however i'm going to have to pass on continuing to pass the award along. i hope you wont be too upset. keep doing what you're doing.

    xoxo Anna

    http://thecurvymrs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete