Monday 23 July 2012

DOUBLE TAKE OF THE LAST POST


I used to have such issues with my tummy, it doesn't look that bad  in this pic and I'm not spanxxing. 
It's been a crazy 2 weeks, I've had exams all over the place and I'm writing another one this coming weekend. I got really swamped with work, my phone got stolen (which carries so much of my life) and my exam stress mounted. Therefore I was not able to finish off  the Buxom Beauties Challenge. I managed to get a break this past Saturday after my exam and go out for drinks with my best friend. I wore my LBD that I featured in the last post again and I must say I just love everything about this dress. I rediscovered by waist, I feel ridiculously sexy in this dress. 

4 comments:

  1. LOOOVE the dress! Looks amazing on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is stunning and you look grey! The blazer is nice too.

    I am a New Follower, Please Follow Back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete