Thursday 9 June 2011

A little about me

A.  Age                                                   - A supple 24

B.  Bed Size                                            - Double bed
 
C. Chore you dislike                                -Dishes

D. Dogs                                                  -I don't have pets I'm not a big animal person

E. Essential Start to your day                   - Gotta take a nice warm bath

F. Favorite Color                                     -Right now it's pastel pink

G. Gold or silver                                     -Both if they are blended well

H. Height                                                 -I'm not sure but I'm a shorty

I. Instrument you play(ed)                         -None

J. Jelly bean flavor                                   -I have had them in years! So I don't know

K. Kids                                                   -Yes please, like 4 or 5 one day

L. Lucky number                                     - Number 9, I was born on the 9th March, my Dad on the 9th February, my Sister on the 9th January, my Mom on the 19 July and my Brother on the 29th April.

M. Month                                                  -December, it's Christmas and it's summer

N.  Nicknames                                        -Phookei, Phooks, Porkchops, Maps I don't like any of them, I prefer Your-Highness.

O.  Overnight stay in hospital                     - I was around 11 or 12, I'd had a headache for days, the doctors thought I had meningitis, luckily I didn't.

P.  Pet peeves                                          -Rude people

Q. Quote from a movie                              -Hmmm...

R. Righty or Lefty                                      -Righty

S.  Siblings                                                - Younger brother and sister

T. Time you wake up                                  -Weekdays between 5:30 and 6:30 weekends 8 am

U.  Underwear                                           -Sometimes, depending on what I'm wearing hate having a visible panty line

V.  Vegetables you don't like                        -Beans and cauliflower

W.  What makes you run late                        -Taking forever in the bath

X. X rays you've had                                       -None

Y. Yummy food you make                            -Spaghetti Bolognaise

Z. Zoo animal favorites                                -All of them  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all of this with us YOUR HIGHNESS!! lol Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this! I want one now! lol. Much Luv!
    ~Crystal

    www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I had so much fun writing this and am excited about your feedback.

    Thanks for reading guys

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I've only known your blog today, you're a special damsel I see. I love what I read already. You share a birthday with my mom and we recently celebrated hers a last week. I hope you enjoyed yours.

    Pls pop in at www.mythighsrubtogetherwheniwalk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete