Wednesday 20 March 2013

FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN

Apparently today is the first day of autumn here in South Africa, I'm really excited to see summer leave us. What a sweltering summer we have had, just uncomfortably hot.

 This is a typical work ootd when I'm not trying to be in heels. Fortunately my office enviroment allows for me to be dressed down when I want to be.

Denim Shirt: Edgars
Royal blue pencil skirt: Mr. Price
White shirt: Edgars
Blue flats: Fashion World
Purple earrings: Fashion Express
Can we just praise the Lord for these denim shirts?! I absolutely love my denim shirt I have actually over worn it.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! This is the time of year that I usually come over to S.A and the weather is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The weather is perfect this time!! I am actually dreading the winter chill, but enjoying this autumn breeze to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete