Sunday 27 January 2013

2013 and I'm a blogger back on track

Good day fellow bloggers and good followers of mine!
After I ditched the Big Fat Summer Challenge halfway, I made a decision to delete the blog and stop blogging altogether. Reason behind it being that I was not feeling very good about my body during that time. I felt fat. Well, I know I'm not exactly thin, but I felt extraordinarily fat and very disproportionate at the time. I just could not understand what the hell was going on with my body. Secondly, I did not have a camera and I was not about to buy another camera only to take pictures of a body that I felt was being very uncooperative.

I would go through all of my favourite blogs and be in such awe and be so envious of fellow fatshion bloggers who seemed to have made peace with their bodies, they seemed so damn happy! I wanted that happiness but I felt like my body was really misbehaving.

The truth though is that there was probably nothing wrong with my body, the fault was with my mind, with my internal conversations and there was something very wrong with the fact that I had everyone else's opinion about my body in my head except for my very own opinion. Damn you society! Below are just snap shots with the phone of me looking summer time fine in that neon skirt. Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment