Monday 22 October 2012

Big Fat Summer Challenge

Marcia over at SA Fatshionista decided to run the South African leg of the Big Fat Summer Challenge, which  from my understanding  was origionally started by Return to Sender and recently revived by Jennifer of Jasifer Lions Club during the American Summer in June/ July. I am so excited Marcia decided to run this project and I will be taking part in it, tune in from December 1st and get ready to vote for your girl (ME!).

Be on the look out for some changes I'll be making soon to the blog, I'm working on said changes when I get some down time. I'm on study leave today, getting ready for an exam I have tomorrow wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! This is really going to be cool. Good luck with your exams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you joining in? Tell me you'll be joining in! It's goign to be alot of fun! :) And thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hey sweetie,

    Great, can't wait to see your outfits for the challenge! I nominated you for a "Liebster Award", please click the link to my blog for more information on the subject: http://www.supersizemyfashion.com/2012/10/lets-get-personal-liebster-award.html

    xoxo
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete